AGB’s Endowment Management for Foundations and Nonprofits (EMFNP) is Released
Strategic’s Nikki Kraus, Chief Client Officer and Valentina Glaviano, Managing Director, Client Development, were honored to work with the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB), and the Council on Foundations (The Council) on, Endowment Management for Foundations and Nonprofits.
Selected Topics Covered:
- Key considerations for various types of asset pools and the different needs of each.
- Best practice recommendations to build a solid foundation of good governance, trust, and communication.
- Considerations as you build your investment committee including, the optimal size and backgrounds of members, and how to increase diversity.
- Recommendations for creating the optimal investment policy statement (IPS).
- A roadmap for aligning your portfolio with your mission, and for addressing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Factors to consider as you build the strategic asset allocation.
- Risk management considerations.
AGB members and non-members can order books HERE. Enter code EMFNP20 at checkout to receive 20% off your order. The e-book version is complimentary to AGB members.